A Century City

Permits and Forms

This section includes an ACH Authorization Form, the Zoning Permit Application and the Dog and Cat License Application. As more permits and forms become available they will be added. The ACH Authorization is used to have your utility bill automatically taken out of your bank account. If you are changing the exterior footpad of your house, or building a new building you will need to get a Zoning Permit. In order to get a zoning permit fill out the application and turn it in to the City Clerk. If the application doesn't need council approval she will be able to authorize the permit. You may read the Zoning Ordinance under the Ordinance Section.